Monday, May 30, 2011

Unique tungsten & ceramic Rings

This is the unique tungsten ring for men! It has the heft,feel, and shine of a more expensive ring. in fact, most people who have seen it on my hand believe I've spent 4-500 dollars for it!

I wear it when lifting weights and doing any chores around the house-it takes a licking and keeps on shining. All I have to do to get it shiny again is to wipe with any soft cloth I have handy.

This is the first unusual men's rings I have ever owned that doesn't seem noticeable when wearing it-but trust me, everyone else notices! In fact, I do believe I will be purchasing another in a different style just because!

This artisan wedding rings is the greatest thing that I own and it has totally saved my marriage! I was climbing a waterfall last weekend (memorial day) and I fell and as I was swept away by the current my titanium wedding band slipped off my finger. My wife was at my side (she had simultaneously fallen from the waterfall) and as I held up my naked finger she screamed "You Lost The Symbol of Our Eternal Frustration!!!" I was doomed, but then Sabrina Silver appeared on my laptop like out of nowhere and I ordered the Tungsten Carbide 8 mm ring(5/16 in.) High Polished Comfort Fit Domed tungsten Wedding Band Ring...

This black brushed mens wedding band is incredible! The brightness and polish of white gold... The feather-light feel of titanium... the eternal SCRATCH RESISTANT beaty of a diamond. This thing is POLISHED like none other and CAN'T BE SCRATCHED!!! I took a set of nail clippers to this thing as soon as I got it and couldn't make a dent. Then I grated it with a large pair of pliers at work and challenged everyone else to do the same... not even the slightest alteration of the brilliant luster of highly polished marital bliss! Every man should own this ring. At $129 this black ceramic ladies ring makes me want to get married over and over again!

More read: black ceramic ring

No comments:

Post a Comment