Monday, May 23, 2011

ceramic tungsten inlay two tone rings

I bought this for my husband on our anniversary. When it arrived I was VERY impressed by it. It not only looked like a much more expensive piece of tungsten jewelry, but it was also very heavy for what it was! It did not feel like cheap jewelry at all!
My husband had a titanium ring prior to this. That black ceramic wedding bands women's felt very light and with it having the reputation of being so tough, he had scratched the mess out of it. It looked like a cheap piece of metal by the time he was done with it! That is what lead me to find this one. The Ceramic is more of a beautiful Graphite color than black because of the high shine and I was pleasantly surprised that there was not even a seam where the Ceramic and the Carbide meet! The whole black inlay tungsten ring is very dramatic and very shiny! All over a GREAT BUY!!
Now that he has had it for a few months, I have noticed that it is just as shiny as it was the day it arrived! NO SCRATCHES!!! This bridal sets tungsten is like the Fort Knox of brushed 5mm tungsten ring! I would recommend it to anyone!
The only complaint my husband has is that, although the inside of the brushed tungsten carbide cz wedding band (being comfort fit and all)is very comfortable, the top of the brushed tungsten wedding bands (where it meets the sides) is flat giving it a blunt edge that can be uncomfortable at first. It is also alot thicker than his other buy ceramic ring and he said it does take some getting used to. He is overall very happy with it and he gets alot of compliments on it everywhere we go!

I ordered this celtic tungsten ring because I work in a hospital as a nurse. I had previously lost a diamond out of my official wedding band. I wanted something on my hand to symbolize my marriage without the worry of losing stones. Taking gloves on and off with this ceramic blue ring has not been a problem. It feels great on my hand. I've had it for about a month now and so far it has not changed color or gotten any dings or scratches. I would definately recommend this ceramic tungsten inlay two tone ring for anyone who works with their hands a lot.

More read: tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment