Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Black Ladies Tungsten Carbide Ring For Me

I know the username says "luke" but this is his fiance writing this, so I did not want to confuse anybody. :)

My fiance and I looked at Kay Jewelers and JB Robinson to find him a white ceramic wedding band and found a black Tungsten Carbide ring that he fell in love with.. Only problem was, that they were priced at around $390. I did some researching online and found this beautiful tungsten ring, same exact look, same material make-up, for a ridiculously cheaper price. I was a little nervous about ordering it because I was ordering it online and didn't get to see it first in person.

My fiance LOVED it. It is exactly the same as the expensive ring we saw at the Jewelers store. I did read in some reviews that it eventually scratches. So far we haven't had that problem, but if for some reason it does and the black enamel strip wears off, it is so inexpensive that buying a new one will not be an issue at all. I also read a review that said to get a 1/2 size smaller than the normal ring size for a comfortable fit, so I did and it was right. Definitely worth the price and very satisfied with the product!

I purchased a set of these claddagh rings for men tungsten for my husband and myself hoping that the actual product would be as good as the photo. The tungsten signet rings are OUTSTANDING! The dragon inlay is small due to the size of the 11mm mens ceramic rings , but it's exceptionally detailed and very intricate! The way the black ladies tungsten carbide ring is constructed makes the inlay seem like it's almost floating between the metal of the band and the surface of the ring giving it a really wonderful 3D effect. The picture really doesn't do the tungsten ring justice. If this style and design appeals to you and you're considering buying this tungsten bridal sets ring, I say go for it! I haven't found anything similar that compares and certainly not at the price offered! You won't be disappointed!

More read tungsten carbide jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment