Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Feel My Love

This review is on the Surgical Steel 3 mm (1/8") High Polish Comfort Fit Dome Band. I originally ordered the 4 mm band and found it to be too wide and masculine for my taste so I exchanged it for this size. I had no trouble with the exchange from the seller. I find these ceramic rings to be true to size. I think some people either don't know their correct ring size or are confused by the fit/feel of a comfort band. I really like stainless jewelry. It's so low maintenance and always looks so nice. I think this seller offers their tungsten and ceramic jewelry at a very fair price also.

When I saw this wholesale tungsten ring I was skeptical, since I had just seen it for sale, that was only a 6mm ring, a few days earlier at a jewelry store. I figured I would purchase this and if it wasn't what was advertised I would return it or worse case I was out $000. I am so thrilled to be reporting that this is legitimate. I recieved my order over a week before the estimated delivery date. It's a beautiful tungsten ring, my fiance will adore, it's exactly as advertised, an 8mm Tungsten Carbide ring. It's incredible and I'm so very happy with my purchase. My future husband will wear this tungsten inlay ring for years and years and I'm very thankful to Tribal tungsten Jewelry for that. It's too good to be true, but it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment