Monday, May 23, 2011

tungsten carbide jewelry rings inlay shell+ceramic

I bought this engravable rings for myself after buying a tungsten replacement ring for husband. I love that I can wear this big size ceramic rings through everything even garden and home improvement projects. I used to worry I would damage my diamond ring, so I rarely wore it. Now I wear this one all the time. It still looks brand new. The price can't be beat. It is also extremely hypoallergenic, better than gold which sometimes has nickel mixed into it.

It's very very shiny. Most of the pictures make it look like there's a design or something weird with it, but it's the reflection. It's shiny enough you could almost use it as a mirror!

Thought the sizing was very accurate.

IMO: it's a better deal than a black brushed mens wedding band out of a different metal. Another black ceramic ladies ring actually has weight to it. It's not light & flimsy like other rings I've tried.

If you are looking for a black ceramic promise ring to wear on a 24/7 basis, this is the black ceramic ring you've been looking for!

This black ceramic ring with gold inlay is a great deal for someone looking to replace a wedding band. Stainless steel is a good alternative to white gold because it is a much harder metal; it doesn't tarnish or scratch like gold does. The rounded interior of this black gold tungsten men ring makes it extremely comfortable to wear while the curvature on the outside keeps it from getting caught on things. The 3 mm width gives it a perfectly feminine look and allows your skin to breathe underneath. I don't take mine off when I'm working with my hands because its so worry-free. I know it won't corrode or get gouged no matter what I do, and if I lose it it's no big deal because it was so affordable.

More Read: cheap tungsten wedding bands

No comments:

Post a Comment