Monday, May 30, 2011

Black Ceramic Wedding Bands Women's Ring

After reading the reviews here I also decided to order this 8mm faceted tungsten ring. I received it one week or so later, which is very fast considering I live in Hong Kong. So that's a big plus shipping wise. The tungsten mens ring itself is very nice and it has a very manly heft to it. In order words, its heavy! I like that. It makes a nice match with my Seiko Monster Watch, which is also very heavy. So by wearing this 9mm tungsten cz wedding bands on the same hand as the watch this combo looks very solid to say the least.

I also accidentely dropped it while taking it off my finger during a family gathering, it fell on the tile floor and everyone looked up because they thought I dropped some a huge metal marble or something... kling klang klang it went... its that heavy. If you pay attention to the heft you notice it on your finger. So if you don't like that, be aware. Anyway, this barbed wire wedding ring is very nice and strong. Recommended.

I was excited to get this black inlay tungsten ring, I bought it for my husband to be but didn't want anthing expensive, because of the kind of work he does a black ceramic wedding bands women's ring with diamonds was out of the question he most likly would have lost all of the diamonds and I also didn't want something that looked cheap,I choose this 6mm engagement ring because of the reviews so if people are honest when buying things read the reviews.

The faceted tungsten carbide mens wedding bands is as pictured, its heavy the weight is the same as a medium size bolt (my opinion) he has worn it to work where he builds doors steel ones wooden ones etc, and he does not have not one scratch or dent on the grooved tungsten rings, it looks the same as the day we received it. I will buy from this seller again. good experience.

More read: high quality tungsten carbide rings

No comments:

Post a Comment