Thursday, May 19, 2011

MY Comfortable Tungsten Ring-Love

This 6mm tungsten carbide ring is, as pictured, a handsome ring. The extra width give it extra visual weight. It is quite comfortable, and doesn't snag on things. Also, the color is a solid gray; not the light grey of a  silver or stainless steel  ring.

If you have shorter fingers (not the long, lean kind) the extra width of the 5mm tungsten shell rings may accentuate the shortness of your fingers. For instance, I now believe I could have gotten a standard 8mm ring for my middle finger, and it would have looked just fine.

I probably will return to Metal Masters for my next ceramic rings 9mm. I ended up exchanging my ring for a smaller one. I did measure my finger correctly, but I found that my finger changes size depending on whether it's warm or cold. The exchange process was simple, and no hassle at all.

I have a really bad habit of loosing rings, so I bought this as a stand-in wedding band. I usually have to take my mens class rings off multiple times a day due to irritation or pinching, but this carbide ring is the most comfortable ring I have ever worn! I even wore it into the shower because I forgot I had it on. You cannot go wrong for the price and no one can tell it is stainless steel instead of some expensive metal. And, if for some reason I do loose it, I will not feel bad for having to spend under $10 for a new one.

As far as fit goes it does run big, so make sure to order 1/2 size smaller than normal. This 3mm is about as wide as I would go for my petite female fingers. I usually wear it alone so it does not overpower my hand at all. The shine is nice and even when you beat it up a little you don't notice minor stuff against the polish.

I definitely think this is a good deal.

More read: tungsten ring wholesale

No comments:

Post a Comment