Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tungsten Purity Rings And Engagement Rings

This tungsten purity ring is beautiful. I ordered it a bit smaller that what I normally wear. the other reviews said that it ran large. Mine was too small and I had to return it for a larger size. The return was fast and easy and the return mdse. came surprizingly fast. I must say I was impressed. I love the tungsten rings gem inlay. It fits great and looks fantastic. It shines and draws a lot of attention. I have had many compliments on it. I like it much better than my gold wedding band as I am rather hard on my tungsten jewelry and this unique tungsten ring can take it and still look great. I have bought 2 other rings since this purchase and will probably buy more. I love them!

So my wife bought me a new tungsten red wedding ring because my other one was kind of ugly and beat up since I used to be a mechanic. Now that I am in the medical field, I had been wanting something a little nicer, but still manly. This is a perfect mix between the two. The polished portion really shines in the light and the black portion has a nice, deep reflection to it. I get compliments on it all the time, something that never happend with my other wholesale tungsten carbide rings. The beveled edges give it a real classy look as well. It matches the watch my sone bought me for father's day perfectly. Just make sure when you order this, you order atleast a half a size done from your normal ring size due to the comfort fit of this ring. I normally wear a 10, but had to send it back for a 9.5. The seller made the process very easy and I had my ring within 5 days of shipping the other one to them. Great ring, great value, great company.....buy this 9.5 white ceramic faceted ring today!!!

This is my and I have been wearing it for 3 months now. I must admit that the high polish look it came with is gone, but it still looks beautiful! If you look really close, you can see a couple of scratches, but I'm really tough on my hands so obviously, I'm tough on my affordable black tungsten rings, too (I've broken more rings than I care to mention).

I'm really glad that we went with stainless steel rings because of their earth friendly qualities. Cost actually wasn't a factor. But it is nice to know that if I lose this for some reason, I'm not out the few hundred dollars I was going to spend on a platinum wedding band. And it feels a lot better knowing that I wasn't perpetuating the production of platinum. Did you know that platinum is the second dirtiest metal to produce (according to the TRACI program of the EPA)?

For more read: tungsten cz engagement rings

No comments:

Post a Comment