Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Durble Rings for Wedding Bands

This is the ceramic matte ring for men! It has the heft,feel, and shine of a more expensive ceramic ring. in fact, most people who have seen it on my hand believe I've spent 4-500 dollars for it!

I wear it when lifting weights and doing any chores around the house-it takes a licking and keeps on shining. All I have to do to get it shiny again is to wipe with any soft cloth I have handy.

This is the first ceramic and tungsten wedding bands I have ever owned that doesn't seem noticeable when wearing it-but trust me, everyone else notices! In fact, I do believe I will be purchasing another in a different style just because!

I purchased this custom ceramic ring for my husband. He's in law enforcement so he has a very physical job and his ceramic rings with red inlay wedding band had become very scratched. He needed a more durable  ring. Delivery was fast and the ceramic wedding ring sets was absolutely beautiful. It even came in a nice little box.

It was so heavy and such good qaulity.I had ordered it as a suprise for him. But,apparently, I don't know my husband as well as I thought and we needed to exchange it. LOL!!! I emailed the people at Peora and they were just awesome! It was the easiest exchange I've ever done! He picked out another cheap 10mm tungsten carbide ring that he absolutely loves. I will definately buy from them again! A+++ all the way around!

More read: cheap black tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment