Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beautiful and Inexpensive tungsten ceramic wedding bands

Very satisfy with the ceramic ring. Order it on Sunday and got it on Wednesday with regular delivery. It's shiny, smooth, beautiful simple band. There is no difference than a white gold or platinum band. No one can tell it's a $108 surgical tungsten steel ring. You can't beat the price. I use it as a daily ceramic wedding band so I don't need to worry about scratch or loosing it. It's comfort fit so it's a bit loose.

You may want to order half a size smaller. 4mm is just the right size for a tungsten woman band. I choose this dome design instead of the flat band because this looks like a inexpensive ring instead of a cut out pipe. This is the best $108 I spent.

My husband and I needed new wedding bands, his had become way too small and I lost mine after 23 years with the same black ladies tungsten carbide ring. We're currently on a tight budget while we eliminate all our debt. So I started looking into tungsten inexpensive wedding bands - I read all kinds of reviews, narrowed it down to Tungsten Carbide and then presented the idea to my husband.

Even though these tungsten bridal sets rings are very affordable it was still outside our budget so I didn't know if he would agree. Right away he said - "that is a great idea - we will sell my old (gold) bandand get enough to buy both bands". So we did that (had more than enough money for both new bands + $) and after careful measuring we both ordered the snugger of the correct sizes which was 14 for him and 5.5 for me.

Our black ceramic rings arrived today and fit perfectly, look handsome and unique and have a rich, heavy feel to them. We are extremely happy with the affordability, the quick shipping, and the beauty + quality of these ceramic wedding bands. Will have to wear them awhile in order to attest to the durability but expect them to do really well based on others reviews. Thank you Sabrina Silver and tunstenjewelryshop. We will recommend this item to everyone we know.

More read: womens pink tungsten wedding band or black tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment