Monday, June 6, 2011

Perfect engraving wedding bands

I need a temporary wedding ring for a few months and decided to give this a try.

I am extremely happy with it, the color of tungsten carbide is slightly 'darker' than platinum but brighter than polished hematite, this particular cheap simple ring has polished inside and sides and a brushed finish on top, I've gotten alot of positive complements that the tungsten womens ring looks amazing and very masculine yet contemporary.

I'm a size 8 so the 6mm band size (width) is really ideal, if I had larger fingers like a size 10+ Id probably say a wider band like 7 or 8mm would be better.

The custom engrave carbide rings takes alot of abuse, metal on metal, its been dropped a few times already, not so much as a scratch, way more durable than even my gold inlay tungsten ring was.

The custom engraved tungsten carbide ring is made from a mix of titanium carbide (which is a ceramic rings) and about 8% nickel, so its technically a cermetal. It is probably a tad heavy feeling compared to other similar sized tungsten rings but its not enough to cause me discomfort or really even notice it.

We found similar Tungsten Carbide rings in jewelry shops local to us for $180-280, so this price couldn't be beat!

I'd have absolutely no problem recommending this engraving tungsten ring to anyone else.

I was looking for an anniversary gift for my husband, a firefighter. He had mentioned he wanted a faceted tungsten carbide ring because his ceramic wedding ring was getting a litle too much wear and tear. I found Sabrina Silver and gave it a shot. Let me tell you, Sabrina Silver has a customer for life!!! The fashion wedding rings is aweome. It has a little weight to it and can definitely handle any wear and tear. It is absolutely gorgeous! AND, I have to mention how great the customer service is and hoq quickly they handle transactions...the best by far! Do not hesitate or give this item a second thought if you are looking for a high quality piece of tungsten jewelry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment