Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jacinth Unscratchable Welder Tungsten Rings

I ordered this welder tungsten  ring for my boyfriend, and his fiance wedding ring size is a 10, but I read that most people say order half a size smaller, so I did..and it was too tight and he infact, needed a 10 instead of a 9.5 :( So I'm trying to get in touch with Peora to exchange it for a bigger size, haven't heard anything yet though.

But on the other hand, the wedding anniversary ring is exactly what I expected although it's very heavy, but that's not a problem since it fit his hand so well. He really liked it and we were both so excited to get it, I was bummed that it was the wrong size I ordered though. Hopefully Peora will contact me back sometime today so I can get it exchanged for a size 10.

It'd be 5 stars but I haven't heard from the seller yet. I'd definitely recommend this solid ring to people, it's beautiful and very smooth. I've heard alot of stories about them breaking or shattering when dropped even though Tungsten rings is supposed to be a heavy duty metal, etc. But hopefully he never drops it or if he does, maybe it wont break!

For the price you can't go wrong my husband and I bought this propose ring because they did not carry very many of this size in store and would have to be special ordered which was going to take up to 30 days which we didn't have since we were getting married in less than 2 weeks. So we decided to buy online and while I was unsure about the whole process when I got his indestructible tungsten ring I was amazed at how it looked. The color is more of a gun metal but it has to be seen to believe I would recommend this unscratchable tungsten ring it is truly breathe taking.

More read: jacinth tungsten ring or tungsten ring

No comments:

Post a Comment