Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Faceted Tungsten Carbide Mens Wedding Bands

I garden and have horses and this etched tungsten wedding band has stood up beautifully to everything I've put it through since buying it about a year ago. I work in a factory and didn't want to ruin a nice gold band so I bought this based on the reveiws I read and am so glad I did. One of my friends described it as having a "silk" fit, never heard of that before but I can say it's very comfortable.

It has a nice shine and looks right at home buddied up with a solitaire or diamond band in silver or white gold. The difference in metal colors is so slight no one would ever guess it isn't white gold but it is just a shade darker than sterling silver. I highly recommend this faceted tungsten carbide mens wedding bands and if I ever do manage to damage mine I will definitely be buying another one tungsten carbide ring.

I got this gold inlay tungsten 7mm ring after losing my $300 white gold wedding band in a river. I wish I had bought Tungsten in the beginning!

grooved tungsten rings is comfortable and durable. There is still no sign of a scratch, even after a month. I also like the color. It's just a little darker than white gold, but just as shiny.

Don't believe the rumors that it is unsafe to wear a tungsten (or titanium) ring. In the rare even that you need to cut the high quality tungsten carbide ring off, it can be easily done with the right tools.

The only down side is that you can't re-size the inexpensive tungsten carbide rings. But at this price, just buy another laser engraved ceramic ring if you need a different size.

More read: laser engraved tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment