Thursday, February 17, 2011

Justin Bieber talk About Drug and Sex

Justin Bieber talk About  Sex and Drug

Teen sensation Justin Bieber definitely isn't waiting till marriage to have sex.confirm the Gossip.He revealed this and other explosive secrets in a new interview with Rolling Stone magazine.
A fact, Justin has never been seen wearing a purity ring. He simply believes you should wait until you're in love to have sex.

"I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them," Justin told the magazine. "I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with."
Justin Bieber Performs Live On CBS News The Early Show
Unfortunately there is no mention of girlfriend Selena Gomez(Selena had wore a purity promise ring, maybe it's a black ceramic ring), but listen up Beliebers because he explains exactly what he is looking for in a girl!

He says, "I like a girl with a nice smile and who's funny. As far as looks, my taste is dark hair. But I don't limit myself. I like girls with blonde hair too. I like everything!"

Justin also talked about drugs, and how he doesn't have any interest in experimenting with them.


Tungsten Carbide Jewelry

Justin said, "Are you curious about cutting off your own finger? Do you want to know what it feels like? To me, taking drugs is the same kind of thing. In the end, all that happens is you get hurt by it."--I like this Sentence.

Do you agree with Justin? We love that he stays away from drugs and is so respectful of girls!

More read: black tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment