Tuesday, February 22, 2011

About single bracelet

About single bracelet
The Clearyhgjhr community is remembering the life of five-year-old Amber Randolph by selling ceramic bracelets.

Wrestling said:
Our thoughts and Prayers are with this family,praying for some kind of comfort and strength in this terrible tragedy. RIP Amber

Sharon said:
To the family and friends of precious Amber. I can only imagine the pain you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said:
my thoughts and prayers go out to this family, im sorry for your loss...And i would love to have one of those black ceramic bracelets where do you get them at? does anyone know?--a link to the website, including information on how to get a high-tech ceramic bracelet, is at the end of the article. --Ed.

Anonymous said:
This story just stabs my heart every single time I hear about it. I have a 6 year old daughter and I cannot imagine having to deal with something like this. My thoughts and prayers remain with the family! I'm buying a ceramic bracelet for myself and my daughter!

More read: tungsten ring

No comments:

Post a Comment