Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's feeling the ring bring for me?

What's feeling the ring bring for me?

You should do whatever you want ,don't mind how will people see you,i don't think the material of a tungsten carbide ring will represent some special .a lot of people love gold inlay tungsten ring and platinum ring, i was crazy for the feeling from tungsten , it's a inner preference, I like to do something according to my idea ,  there is a song called "a ring on your right hand"from chinese singer-jinhaixin, i love it so much bcz i like these belief in the song "the female should be strong and independent in the 21st century "you know ,men and women was unfair in many fields in old days,  the women have had better environment to show their abilities nowadays, as long as you want to do, you can turn to dream through your workhard.

Ceramic Shell inlaid Ring
Ceramic Shell inlaid Ring

There are pretty of people wearing antique tungsten wedding rings to express their love ,how sweet and happy it shows , triton tungsten ring shuttle in the campus , I also expect that i will get a tungsten ring from my Mr right in the near future ,he will hold up my hand with a shiny tungsten ring appear in public.

Mens Grooved Tungsten Ring
Mens Grooved Tungsten Ring

Every girl has a dream of love ,and they would like draw their love story for thounsands of times. I have been prefering faceted tungsten ring not only I like  the hardest element of tungsten but also its different shine from gold and platinum ,which can gives person a personality of indifferent, and inner happiness . it's the feeling that march the feeling in my adream, some people don't understand it, i know myself ,only the tungsten wedding bands can bring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment