Friday, December 31, 2010

The weight of a genuine ring

The weight of a genuine ring
On tonight party, i have seen some familiar faces which recalling our excellent times 5 years ago ,
Those old friends who we didn't see each other for years have become some unfamiliar, this secnery let me could not help thinking of you.
Fashion Simple Jewelry Tungsten Ring Grooved
Fashion Simple Jewelry Tungsten Ring Grooved
Although we are in the same city, but we haven't seen each other one more time after break up,
When we were young, i still remember what you said: "will you always be my side?"
I just keep laughing, and your leave me alone here at last.
Then I took down the personalize ring you gave me ,it cost me too much strenth to heal the woods ,
My right pinkie is lighter than before, although the stylish ring dent has been exited , and i have already used to lose the weight of a faceted tungsten ring.
tungsten masonic ring
tungsten carbide mason ring
The affordable black tungsten ceramic ring has been put in storage bins, but the memory about you is still there, no hate, no love, no longer contact each other,promise ,you have being live there until the end of my life .
For more info,pls visit black ceramic engraved rings

No comments:

Post a Comment