Monday, December 20, 2010

Senator Harry Reid To Lady Gaga:We Dit It!

Senator Harry Reid To Lady Gaga:We Dit It!
Lady Gaga and Sen. Harry Reid have been known to engage via Twitter over the effort to repeal "don't ask, don't tell."

Now that the policy is soon to be repealed, pending Barack Obama's signature, Harry Reid was quick to alert Lady Gaga of the good news over the weekend.It looks not good as a  eternity tungsten carbide ring.

lady-gaga
lady-gaga

GAGA Said:

"Endless melodies, hooks, + poetry sledge-hammering my skull. It won't be much longer, its almost perfect. But I (we) don't want almost."
Everyday that I'm with you, I'll wear your favor matching wedding rings. And on the days I am without, I'll wear only my tears, and pout.
"@_@LadyGaga We did it! *DADT is a thing of the past," tweeted the majority leader on Saturday.

Brand New Ceramic Ring Lady Jewelry black ceramic ring
Brand New Ceramic Ring Lady Jewelry black ceramic ring

For her part, Gaga never responded directly to Reid, but she did take time to note the big news on Twitter herself.

"Today I am so proud to be American. I wish I was home so I could throw a Parade. We are on the way...to full equality," wrote Gaga. "Can't hold back the tears+pride. We did it!i Our voice was heard + today the Senate REPEALED DADT. A triumph for equality after 17 YEARS," she wrote.

Speaking of Reid, some folks have noted that, once don't ask, don't tell is off the books, it'll be time for the senator to fulfill another promise: Return Lt. Dan Choi's West Point ring. Choi, an Iraq war veteran who has publicly fought against the military's ban on service by openly gay soldiers, gave Reid his stylish rings in June, saying it didn't mean what it used to with DADT as the military's official policy. Reid agreed to hang on to it until DADT was repealed.

More info,pls visit mens ring size chart

No comments:

Post a Comment