Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A chinese 's unforgettable moment ---wedding ceremony

A chinese 's unforgettable moment ---wedding ceremony
It is my seventh wedding anniversary today, December 31st, worth my memory as always. Seventeen years ago, my wife and I had our wedding ceremony in one of the biggest state-owned restaurants in the city of Ganzhou, which is my hometown.it's that time i ringed my wife's finger with a gorgeous tungsten ring ,she was so excited when i worn the ring on her finger ,a happy simle on her face when i speak out that i will love you forever. There were lots of our friends, relatives and neighbors attending our grand wedding dinner with my elder brother and elder sister toasting around together with us from table to table.

Polished Jewelry Tungsten Ring
Polished Jewelry Tungsten Ring

After the wedding dinner in the evening, we were arranged by my elder brother to attend a dancing party in Gan Nan Guesthouse, also a large state-owned hotel as well as a first-class hotel in the city. We had a lot of fun at the party, dancing together till after ten in the evening. Then we got home.

I will never forget that day when I finally finished my single life with the establishment of my own family. I felt so excited and happy then, a feeling never-to-be forgotten.We have been living together happily though simply. I love my wife as much as my wife loves me. I appreciate my wife a lot for her great contributions to the family.

Blue Ceramic Dating rings
Blue Ceramic Dating rings

Today I put down one of my most unforgettable moments in my early stage of life, when I was young, as a way to show my great gratitude to my loved wife, a nice gift--a polished tungsten ring to her.tungsten stand for our love which will never battered. i do believe that.

More read,pls click mens tungsten carbide rings for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment