Monday, November 8, 2010

Tungsten Ring on your finger,your dream become true

Tungsten carbide Ring on your finger, your dream become true

Dream is near , actually is far away from us.
It is Seemingly far or near sometimes
we feel it like we can touch it just by hands Somewhile
This is a distant memory. The legend have hid in rain deeply

fashion-tungsten-ring
fashion-tungsten-ring

Standing by the Aegean sea ,
I looking up at the sunny sky after the snow ---it's distant, pure and fresh
The soft sun close to me lazily
Whale i reading the letter ,searching the dream ,looking for you in my dream .
I don't care my train of thought is intentional ,unintentional or deliberate

pretty fasion style with 1cz stone tungsten ring
pretty fasion style with 1cz stone tungsten ring

There is your breath in my air
I carved our dream of every chapter carefully
In the dream of the Aegean sea tide carefully
Decorating our gorgeous dream use the water of the Aegean sea
Happiness tears in your linger eyes...

Black Ceramic Ring Noblest Jewelry lady's ring
Black Ceramic Ring Noblest Jewelry lady's ring polished shiny & faceted

When we let our dream become the reality at that day on that moment
I will wear the tungsten wedding band for you gently
With all my heart and tears surrounded until our hair become grey

More read: tungsten rings china free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment