Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Purity Tungsten Carbide Ring

Purity tungsten Ring
The black tungsten ring on my finger reminds me,
Of the promise I am about to make.
That when I look up my faith won't flee,
Because the temptation is only fake.

I stare at my finger ring telling myself,
It won't be worth it.
To give my purity away to sit on a shelf,
Where my other promises sit.

Purity tungsten rings
Purity tungsten rings

I refuse to let this one go,
I'm doing it for me.
No one understands though,
Because my thoughts they won't see.

A 2010 New Tungsten Ring I think.

They don't know why I want to wait,
For the love of my life on my wedding day.
Why I will give it only to my soul mate,
That's crazy is what they say.

Artisan Jewelr Tungsten Engraved rings with 2 stones
Artisan Jewelr Tungsten Engraved rings with 2 stones

Just because it's something they don't understand,
It instantly becomes something they call stupid.
So their attention I demand,
To explain it to them like cupid.

I'll have me and purity tungsten rings shell inlay to thank,
On my wedding day.
For I won't sit at second rank,
Because only then will I give myself away.

More rings read, pls don't hesitate to visit wholesale tungsten carbide jewelry for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment