Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Tungsten Wedding Ring Story

Quotes about wedding ring

For years my tungsten wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it's time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward.

tungsten wedding ring
tungsten wedding bands

I think hearts are very much like glasses. If they do not break with the first finger ring, they usually last a considerable time.

I've chosen my unusual tungsten wedding bands large and heavy to continue forever. But exactly because of that all the time that Dave and I have an argument I feel it like handcuffs, and on anger time I throw it in a basket. Poor Dave, he bought me three fashion wedding rings already!

unusual tungsten carbide ring
unusual tungsten carbide ring

My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked.

Women and jewelry goes side by side. There are no questions in giving a Tungsten ring on a exceptional function. In smart and attractive preferences .

More read: wholesale tungsten carbide jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment