Monday, November 8, 2010

A Story About Lover's Ring

A story about lover's ring

When I was chating with him Yesterday, i asked jokingly what's birthday gift will you sent me? He unhappily said to me that no kids will ask someone for a birthday gift?

Unusual Style Tungsten Ring
Unusual Style Tungsten Ring

Soapy on my face, you are some kind of stingy guy ,you won't remember that if i don't talk about this matter everyday .
After the joke ,my heart is vacant, I know, no matter what, he won't give me a tungsten carbide  band with black ceramic inlay ring as my birthday present ,I am not a vulgar woman, I just want to have a tungsten steel rings which symbolize our love , in my mind ,at least ,the unique tungsten ring makes our love within my reach.Suddenly, i found myself a very vulgar person.

Black Ceramic Ring with gold inlay
Black Ceramic Ring with gold inlay

At the days we falling in love ,I always looke up to the sky asking myself when will i wear the stone inlaid in  ring he give me.then listen to the word "I love you" he said to me ,when thinking about this, I always smiling silly, i felt it's a happiness fantasy ,i cann't remember how long we know each other , whenever I go to the mall with him, I always looked at those rings prices differ, greed on my face , then i will find the smallest and the cheapest tungsten ring asking he bought it for me, Saying this words, I always looked at him with beg eyes, "it is too expensive"he always said that carelessly.

Tungsten Ring Adult Jewelry faceted &grooved lady's jewelry
Tungsten Ring Adult Jewelry faceted &grooved lady's jewelry

I smiled, I thought I am a person who beg for his love ,the cheap tungsten ring i can bought myself easily ,I look down on myself and look down him too,because he is a stingy valentine. It's a  Conventional love story about a young lady and a middle-aged men.

More read: mens wedding bands cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment