Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Many people a way of looking at a left hand ring finger rings sign of relationship-2

When i used to go to bar clubs, it was more common for men to ask first, "are you married?" before they even bothered to know your name (or give you theirs). So we would buy faux engagement rings (never wedding bands, though, they were too frumpy and boring) at department stores, about $100 a ring. (banana republic also makes great faux engagement rings for about half that price, fyi.) It always worked like a charm, because this was a "legit" reason to kindly and graciously diss.

but really, you'll never know the answer until you ask...and as you can see from this thread already, there is just no predictability.
On the other hand... there are married women who  wear titanium wedding rings. I took a first aid class from a married EMT who said she and her husband (also an EMT) didn't wear rings for safety/convenience/sanitary reasons.

tungsten elegant ring
tungsten elegant ring

But you are aware that plenty of people assume a tungsten ring on the left hand ring finger means you're attached, right? And will assume so until you say otherwise?
Yes, but your comment implied that was why I was wearing the nice tasteful ring. My point was that it's more a side effect of the actual reason I'm wearing the black triton 6mm ring on that finger, not the reason for it.

Not true at all. Many people cannot afford or do not care for big sparkly diamonds. I wear a simple, thick, beat up (the ring is very old) tungsten inset gold ring with an onyx cameo of a Renaissance era soldier and my fiancé wears a thin silver ring with this cool alexandrite stone that changes color depending on the lighting. Diamonds are sparkly, but boring.

My point was that it's more a side effect of the actual reason I'm wearing the black ceramic engraved ring on that finger, not the reason for it.

Yes, TPS, your comment also totally discounts those of us who wear alternative inscribed rings on our left hand so that we can sneak into "Couples Only" swingers' parties. And walk around saying "Oh I've lost my fiancee, poor baby!"

 Tungsten Ring 3 stones used brushed center
Comfort Fit Tungsten Ring 3 stones used brushed center

I don't wear my tungsten carbide rings on my left finger because I don't want to be hit on, I wear them there because they don't fit on my right hand.

(And in any event, your "tread carefully" advice is still good. I was just balking at the categorization that wearing my shiny new rings meant I was "either [attached] or did not care to be hit on," since that's not what it actually means. I means I miss my mother, and like wearing her jewelry.)

For more read,pls visit womens black tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment