Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Many people a way of looking at a left hand ring finger rings sign of relationship-1

Are there any reasons for a female to wear a ring on her left ring finger that would not indicate she is engaged or married? Do females do this often or is that finger strictly for signifying she is in a relationship.

I wear tasteful rings on my left ring finger all the time.

I just like soft red rings.Some members of religious communities wear them, i.e.- Catholic nuns. Nuns don't always wander around in habits, either, as many orders do not require their members to wear them.

I wear tungsten rings on my left ring finger all the time - because it's my skinniest finger (other than my pinky, but ugh) and it's more comfortable to have it on my non-dominant hand (ie The Useless One).

tungsten wedding bands
tungsten wedding bands

I often wear the unalloyed tungsten rings I inherited from my mother on my left ring finger, because she had smaller fingers than I do and the bridal rings don't fit my right hand. Though I do hope one day to get them sized so that they'll fit my right hand, because some of them are sparkly-diamondy enough that I feel weird that they look so much like an tungsten carbide engagement ring.

I sometimes see women out that are wearing classic rings on their left ring finger--plain or lightly decorated--that I might like to initiate conversations with the intention of potentially taking out but am unsure whether to be detterred by a stylish ring.

I don't want to be hit on, I wear them there because they don't fit on my right hand.

It means nothing. If it's a big sparkley diamond, then it may indicate engagement. But not even then. A good friend of mine bought herself a tungsten diamond ring when she got a big promotion at work (not sure which finger she wears it on, though).

I know plenty of girls who wear rings on their left ring fingers simply because they think that's where they look best. I don't think the presence of a  elegant simplicity alliance ring is by any means a sure way of telling that a girl's in a relationship,any more than the absence of a triton tungsten ring a sign that she's single.

I had a friend who wore a tungsten wedding band despite not be married (or even enagaged) to keep guys from hitting on her. Pretty girl, just in a Master's program and very busy.

I think that any woman wearing a classic antiques engagement ring on her left hand ring finger is aware that she is sending a signal to the larger population that she is taken (either because she is or because she does not care to be hit on). Tread cautiously until you've heard her say she's single.

Well... except for me. And apparently SassHat. And therefore probably lots of other women. I don't wear my tungsten Claddagh rings on my left finger because loals. retired bar/club scener, but: Me and my friends started doing that about mid/early-twenties for exactly that same reason. It was to discourage boys hovering and trying to hook-up when we just wanted to go out and dance or chill unmolestered.

For more rings products,pls visit beautiful current engagement ring

No comments:

Post a Comment