Monday, April 18, 2011

Williams invites former homeless woman to wedding

Prince William touches down in cyclone-damaged Cardwell in Queensland, Australia, on only its second sunny day in two weeks. The small town was devastated in Cyclone Yasi six weeks ago but 1,000 locals turned out to welcome the Prince, who landed by Blackhawk helicopter close to the Cardwell Community Centre. In temperatures of 35 degrees celcius, the Prince was happy to perform a Princess Di-style walkabout, accompanied by Queensland Premier Anna Bligh, and chat to locals at the start of an official three - tungsten wedding bnads

Kind-hearted Prince William has made a former homeless woman’s dreams come true by inviting her to his wedding to Kate Middleton.
British woman Shozna found herself out of a home when she suffered a stoke aged 18 and had to have heart surgery.

Homeless charity Centrepoint, of which William is a patron, helped find her a home and turn her life around and she was giving a speech at a charity gala when she came face to face with the prince himself. [cheap mens tungsten rings]

She told The Mirror: “Prince William came up to me before and calmed my nerves. He said ‘good luck’ and cracked a few jokes. After the speech he called me over. He told me my speech was amazing and he’d been touched by it. Then he gave me a hug. It made me feel comforted. He was really, really genuine – so normal. He was like an uncle or a brother or something.”[ceramic wedding bands]

She didn’t expect to hear from him again but was thrilled when an invitation to the April 29 ceremony came through her letter box. “I feel so, so lucky. I got the invitation in February and just thought, ‘Oh my God, this can’t be real!’ I wanted to go to the royal wedding anyway and cheer them on in the streets.[white ceramic bracelets] When I got the invite I couldn’t believe it – it had the royal stamp on it and I was scared to open it. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it. The most exciting thing will be seeing all the celebrities. Kate seems really, really genuine – not fake at all. They make a nice couple.”

More read: tasteful vows tungsten rings or tungsten engagement rings

No comments:

Post a Comment