Friday, July 1, 2011

Definitely Love Replacement Lost My Wedding Bands

I lost my ceramic wedding ring while out on New Years Eve. Found a replacement on tungstenringsmall.com for much less than I paid for the original. I unfortunately ordered the wrong size. No problems with the return and replacement order. Would definitely order from ringsmall again, just hope it's not because I lose another tungsten ring!

The only problem I had is the sizes seem to be a off a bit. I'm typically a 9.75 and can sometimes where a 10. I ordered a 9.5. It was way too big, and I had to go down to a 9. Wearing a 9 seems weird, considering I wear 10s, but the new one I got in the mail fits, but is just slightly loose. I imagine an 8.75 would be perfect. This is weird though, since 9.75 is normally my perfect size, and this scale is telling me an 8.75 would be my perfect size. This 9 feels like a nice 10 to me. The ring sizes seem to be off by one whole size, as you can see.
The unusual carbide ring itself is great. I like tungsten carbide rings for their durability and style, and I like the fact that it is virtually scratch proof. I like the brushed design of this one, with the polished edges. I had one that was just the opposite, brushed at the edges and polished in the middle, but the polished surface smudged too easily and I found myself constantly cleaning it. On the brushed surface, however, it is very difficult to see dirt and fingerprints, so it always looks good.

This tungsten wedding ring is exactly what I was expecting. If anything, it's a little larger than my other ceramic mens ring, which is a 10 also, but close enough that it fits fine. It's heavy, like every tungsten steel ring. I got this as a backup to my main wedding ring (white gold) so that I can wear it camping, climbing, or wherever and not worry about scratching it. It definitely does not scratch. I haven't been nice to it already, and it looks brand new still.
More read:
www.tungstenringsmall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment